Sunday, November 08, 2009

Comment about this blog

By REG RENAGI

Having browsed through several PNG web & blog sites & while I enjoy all of them, I rate Malum Nalu's website (or blog site?) as one top interesting place to visit.
It stands out from the others with its variety of human-interest stories. I read a few daily & come back to read some more a few days later, or even once a week.
Malum's blog will only improve over time as many readers post their comments. From reader's feedback, no doubt the webmaster will refine it more by frequently having fresh reader-friendly items posted.
It's a great place to find out more about the many different aspects of our beautiful country, PNG. I have told friends overseas to check Malum's site out if they want to learn more about my beautiful country.

Keep up the good work Malum.

Reginald Renagi
Port Moresby



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Reg, and with your support, this site will only get bigger and better.

    Malum

    ReplyDelete