Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hello, my name is Keith

Hello, my name is Keith Nalu, and I'm two years old, the baby of the Nalu family.

Dad took these pictures of me yesterday - New Year's Day - at our place with my red ball.

Dad took my sister Moasing, brother Gedi and me to the recreational park at Gerehu Stage Two yesterday where we had fun while he took pictures.

The eldest in our family, Malum Jr, is still in Lae where he has been since Grandma's death last September.

Dad then took us for a bus ride to his office at The National newspaper at Waigani, and after that, he treated us to ice cream at Big Rooster.

We caught a bus back home to Gerehu and Dad took pictures of us at the new fountain.

A Happy New Year to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Keith, so cute! I wish I had big rooster. My children and I miss big rooster. We love having big rooster whenever we visit PNG. Keep smilig and pray that this year will be the best for you. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Auntie and all the best to you this year.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete