Monday, January 06, 2014

My Butibam village, Lae

All pictures @MALUMNALU

These are pictures of my last visit home to Butibam village, Lae, for the confirmation of my two nieces at St Andrew's Lutheran Church, Ampo, last November.
Younger sister Lepung with nephew Jimmy and nieces Lepung and Juanita.

Our village cemetery.

Mum's grave.

Nephew Jack's grave.

Men talk.

Feast time.

Sister Alison and brother David.


Confirmation day.

Our matmat (cemetery) at Butibam village.

My father's graveyard.

The main road through the village.

Our street.

Our home,

Our haus win (rest house)



Mum may be gone but the beautiful flowers she planted are there to remind us of her.


Family members seeing me off.

My cousin Bimaru.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Malum. Love your mom's flowers.

    ReplyDelete