Friday, October 16, 2009

My first US$100 with Adsense

I'm feeling good today because I've just made my first US$100 with AdSense.
It took me about a year to get this far, and although I started off very slowly, I've picked up quite dramatically over the last couple of months.
This is yet to be confirmed, however, I may be the first Papua New Guinean who has made this much money with Adsense.                                                                                                                  I have chosen not to pick up the money immediately but let it all accumulate for a rainy day.
Thanks to Google and Blogspot for making all this possible.

Malum

4 comments:

  1. congratulations Malum. Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. M,

    You sold your "soul" for a lousy $100!! Ads on on personal blogs suck big time!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - done - whatever Robert says does not matter - US Bucks is good money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R you should have been mindful of the current economic term here in PNG. Before flapping you gums dumb. Hey M thumbs up you've done pretty much well.

    ReplyDelete