Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Happy New Year

A Happy New Year 2009 to all readers and followers of this blog from all corners of the world.

Thank you for your support in 2008 and I look forward to that continuing in 2009.

I would like to have more feedback from you readers so that I can make this blog even bigger and better in promoting Papua New Guinea.

Thank you and God Bless You All Real Good!

 

Malum Nalu

Port Moresby

Papua New Guinea

 

PS: That’s me in the red shirt and the bushy beard which I’ve been growing since Easter Sunday this year, when my wife Hula passed away so suddenly and tragically, leaving me and the four young children all alone. On my shoulder is my eldest son Malum, aged eight,   and to the right in the background is my only daughter Moasing, aged four. The other two children Gedi, six, and Keith, one, are not in the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Hi Malum,

    Nice photo of you and the kids. You look very happy and content. Glad to have made your acquaintance during 2008.

    And may both our blogs do well in 2009!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support this year Robert.

    May our frinedship continue.

    May the blogging conference become a reality in 2009!

    Malum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo. Happy New Year to you! I have been following your blog for one month and it is has opened an interesting window to PNG.

    Timo
    Webmaster
    http://asia-lutheran.org

    ReplyDelete