*You can have cordial 4 breakfast.
* You have Buai for Lunch.
* You still live with your parents even though you're 30.
*U bring your boyfriend/girlfriend to the house and everyone's concluded that you are married!
* You wear board shorts to cruz in town even though u r not going 4 a swim (KBS 2 the max!).
* You share one cigarette with five other people.
* Your Mother gives your father Black eyes.
* You have about 3 families living in one house.
* Still keep drinking even though you can barely talk and walk.
* At any major function, instead of a plate, your food comes in a plastic container.
* You run into a mountain of Slippers blocking the front door.
* Your staple diet is rice and tin fish or Ox & palm.
* You have a huge gap between your first two toes, (excessive thong wear...).
* Swimming pool is filled with people wearing t-shirts, (Females).
* You can sprint barefoot on sharp stones and rocks.
* You wake up and go straight to work or classes.
* At crossings, u r supposed 2 wait 4 the car to stop b4 crossing, not the other way around.
* Your first and last names are the same. (John John).
* You have a perpetually drunk Uncle who starts fights at every family gathering.
* You call a friend - (squad).
* Every time you greet someone he says "YOU"?.
* You have sat in a 4-seater car with up to 8 other people.
* You can speak with your face - eg. Twitch like a rabbit to ask, Where you going?"
* Your Grandmother thinks Vicks Vapor-Rub is the miracle cure for everything> (including broken bones ....).
* You're getting a hiding and your parents yell at you as to ,"Why you are crying for?" ("you karai lo wanem ah ......").
* You've been shamed and belted up by your Mother in front of schoolmates at the Supermarket.
* You're a Tycoon on your payday by shouting everyone and scab money off people till the next fortnight.
* You invite people over for dinner and your family all of a sudden says the grace.
* You've had an afro at some stage in your life (boys AND girls) and thought you looked cool.
* You're at your Aunties and see your 6 year old cousin doing household chores.
* Your Aunty visits and she's talking to you at the same time as looking in your pots for food...
* You go to your village rich and come back poor.
* You have lap laps for curtains in your house.