Monday, March 23, 2009

In Loving Memory of Hula Debe Nalu


In loving memory of Hula Debe Nalu, who left us all alone on Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008.

Sadly missed by husband Malum and children Malum Jr, Gedi, Moasing, Keith; relatives in Iruupi, Western province and Australia; in-laws in Lae and Port Moresby; plus friends in Lae, Goroka, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, Australia and the world.


Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep.


I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glint on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.


When you wake in the morning hush,

I am the swift, uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circling flight.

I am the soft starlight at night.


Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there, I do not sleep.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.

I am not there, I did not die!


Mary Frye (1932)

1 comment: